31 March, 2008

About the site

As my first post, I just want to explain what this site will entail. I've always dreamed of starting a blog or website where I can share many of the great ways I've found to incorporate organic and green ways of living into my own life. I know there are many resources on the net, but I also know there are alot of ways to go organic/green and some seem so much harder to do than others.

This site is dedicated to the simple everyday changes you can make in your daily life to start or continue down the path to becoming more green. Some of these methods may not be ground breaking or earth shaking but they will be simple for you to implement in your own life. And a great start to reducing your carbon foot print.

Many of these tips will include recipes, new products, & alternatives to items found in your life. I always appreciate comments and suggestions, so as the site rolls on, feel free to tell me what you do in your life to be more organic and green.

I do hope you enjoy.

-Michele

No comments: